Molly had her first swimming lessons this week. She loved Ms. Gina and got promoted to a higher class after her first day. Basically all that meant was that she didn't kick, cry or scream when she was dropped off. She has never really been scared of the water, so she was a fast learner. By the end of the week, she was jumping off the diving board and swimming to the ladder...yeah M! We are so proud of you!!
Molly and Ms. Gina
Learning to dive for rings
Here...
I...
Come!!!
Earlier this week, M was at my sister's house when she called and said, "I think this might be blog-worthy...you should see Molly shelling peas!" I was surprised to see the number of peas she had gotten in the bowl instead of on the floor. She kept checking out Aunt Sandy's thumbs and wondering why hers weren't purple. A few minutes later, we caught her rubbing the pea pods so she would have purple thumbs...afterall, it is one of her favorite colors:)
Molly and Ms. Gina
Learning to dive for rings
Here...
I...
Come!!!Earlier this week, M was at my sister's house when she called and said, "I think this might be blog-worthy...you should see Molly shelling peas!" I was surprised to see the number of peas she had gotten in the bowl instead of on the floor. She kept checking out Aunt Sandy's thumbs and wondering why hers weren't purple. A few minutes later, we caught her rubbing the pea pods so she would have purple thumbs...afterall, it is one of her favorite colors:)








0 comments:
Post a Comment