Tuesday, July 21

11 months old!!

Gray was 11 months old last week. He is still the best baby! He takes two naps a day and sleeps 12 hours at night:) I can't believe his first year is almost over. It makes me sad! For my memories sake, I'm going to list a few fun facts about my Graybaby:

  • New words this month...hey, ma-eeee(molly), bite, ride (golf cart), da-eee(daddy), nigh-nigh, ba-ba(bottle), ca-cah(cracker)
  • His favorite thing is riding the golf cart to go see dogs and ducks in our neighborhood(he barks for every animal).
  • He is walking behind a push toy, but doesn't seem too close to walking by himself.
  • He has absolutely no teeth!
  • He's down to one bottle first thing in the am...I can't seem to get rid of it, when I'm changing his diaper, he takes his pacy out and says, "ba-ba!" He loves it!
  • He smiles 90% of the time-very happy baby.


Summer Fun!


0 comments: