Tuesday, July 21

Flynn Family Fun!

We had a great time this past weekend visiting with Stephen's family. His brother, Mark and his family live in Charleston, so we don't get to see them very often. I also included some pictures taken earlier this summer in Aberdeen.
Nothing like playing with the water hose in your panties!
My future Jedi-he really thinks he has "the force"

The boys: Fletcher, Gray, Hunter, Chase and Charlie-there is never a dull moment!Gray loves Aunt Penny...and Mamaw, even though he's not too happy in this picture!Fletcher Flynn loves the camera...can you tell he is an only child??Aunt Judy is such a faithful blog follower!After a day of fun there is nothing like a peaceful ride home!! (yes, I know my three and a half year old still has a pacy...please don't judge...if I take it away, she sucks her thumb-gross!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your daughters little cotton knickers, love taking off my nieces knix and having her watch me lick the crotch to taste her 4 yr old c--t then jerk off in them for her, they go back on her pulled up tight then I have her sit on my lap while I rub her crotch to get my come up inside her p-s-y, that way I can get my come in her without hurting her, then she runs around all day with my come rubbing her c--t, once she hits 8 her cherry is mine, I already have the plan where I will take her for a birthday trip and take her virginity