Sunday, November 23

WHY do we put ourselves through this?

Yes, it is that time of year again. The time when we get our children all dressed up, and try with all our power to make them all smile at the same time. All the time trying to do this with a sweet voice so one of them won't start crying or refuse to smile no matter what crazy thing their daddy is doing to be funny. This year I did Thanksgiving cards and Gray's birth announcement instead of Christmas cards. I'm all about killing two birds with one stone. If I were scrapbooking this page, it would be called Thanksgiving card rejects...







And finally, it was all worth it...I think!

Thanksgiving 2008


2 comments:

Kasey said...

The picture turned out great! I am already stressing about christmas card pictures. We have tried 2 times with no luck. I will have to post some of my rejects. They are so funny.

Leigh Ann said...

In the end you got a good one!:)