Saturday, November 15

I drank the Kool-Aid...and I think I like it

Yes, it's true...I have entered the blog world. I never thought I would because #1, I am a devoted scrapbooker, and #2, I HATE my computer! Every time I try to do something new on my computer(or any computer), I end up giving up, calling Stephen for help, or saying ugly words under my breath. However, since having my third child, I have reluctantly decided I may never catch up on my scrapbooking. My children LOVE looking at their books, so I will continue to scrap major events such as birthdays and vacations. As for the daily ins and outs of the Flynn household, I will use my blog. I think we will enjoy looking back at pictures and hopefully funny memories that I will post. I hope you will enjoy it too. Thanks to Ms. Nicole, Charlie's kindergarden teacher, who set up my layout and first post. She is an excellent teacher! I wonder who is the better student, Charlie or me?

p.s. As for all of you I made fun of for having a blog...I sincerely apologize...just don't expect me to join facebook :)

3 comments:

Susan Davis said...

You'll be "booking it" before long. Just wait.

The Love's said...

Love the title of the blog! I knew you'd cave in and set one up! I'm so excited youre on here. I'll put a link to your blog on my blog, so you'd better keep it current! (and inspirational, moving, and emotional.-isn't that what makes a blog? hahaha)

Heather said...

So glad to see you decided to break down and blog. And don't speak too soon...that Facebook is pretty addictive!!!