Saturday, January 2

Christmas Programs 2009

This year instead of both of my children performing at HBC we had two different Christmas programs to attend. The first one was "Christmas Around the World" at Thomas Street Elementary. I must admit, I didn't realize how spoiled I was at HBC. We could barely find a parking place even though we arrived plenty early, we didn't get a good seat for pictures without sitting on the floor and Charlie's class was seated on the bottom row! I couldn't even get a glimpse of him from where I had to stand with Gray's stroller. Stephen sat on the floor up front to get a few close up pictures. I really haven't gotten used to public school yet! I'm not sure I will. Why can't they stay little forever???
Charlie looks real excited to be there...
..."asleep on the hay"Gran and Pop were good sports to come...little did we know they wouldn't be able to see him either!Gray was a good sport too...it was past his bedtime!
Molly's program this year was, "The Night Before Christmas" They all got to wear their Christmas pajamas. It was super cute. Here she is with Ms. Mona after the show.
..."sleep in heavenly peace"
Is this not the sweetest? I think the line was, "Jesus we praise you"
rocking their babies...I'm so thankful for sweet teachers at both schools. They are both having a great year...I just wish HBC went through high school :)

0 comments: