Saturday, January 2

Christmas Crafts

This Christmas break was full of activities, but we still managed to find some time for Christmas crafts. We made cookies a couple of times (no pics), a gingerbread train a shrinky dink Christmas tree(our absolute favorite). Or maybe I should say-my absolute favorite. I loved getting shrinky dinks when I was a kid. I hope Charlie and Molly had as much fun as I did putting it together.


First, you have to make the tree out of pipe cleaners...
...then color the shrinky dink ornaments...wait for them to shrink in oven...then decorate the treeTA-DA! The Shrinky Dink Tree :)
We decided to make a gingerbread train this year instead of a gingerbread house. There were a few more pieces to put together, so we got a little sloppy. We have never been accused of being very crafty in our family. I think you will agree once you see the pictures. M had fun sneaking pieces of candy along the way though!
I don't think Martha Stewart will be calling us anytime soon:)

0 comments: