Saturday, September 19

Life...according to my three year old-part 2!!

This is Molly on her first day of dance. She is loving it so far, and continues to amuse me with her keen observations. Just this week she said that three of the girls in her class wear panties with their leotards. I think that is a big no-no in the world of dance, but I never took dance (big tomboy) so I'm not sure. Anyway... I thought I would share a few more observations from my precocious three (almost four) year old. If you missed part one, you may find it here.

  • After my birthday supper, my sister asked Molly where daddy took mommy to eat...she replied,"The Golf Club...that's where my daddy works!"
  • Buying jellybeans at The Corner Shoe Store...she told the clerk, "One time at the beach my daddy got bit by a jellybean!" (we'll work on grammar when she's four :))
  • "Mommy! That spider was so big...it was like 1000!"
  • Going to a bridal shower..."Mommy, is Ms. Britney going to take ALL her clothes off at the shower??"
  • After I told Molly that Mommy can only do one thing at a time, and that I only have two hands, she replied, "No Mama, you have two hands, so you can do two things at a time!"
  • Finding Gray getting into her things...she put her hand on her hip, shook her head and said, "Oh no you didn't!!"
  • She asked after bedtime prayers one night..."Mama, are there crayons and paper in Heaven?" ..."yes, why?"..."I want to make Jesus and God a picture when I get there!"

To be continued...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I will always remember you telling me about Molly before my shower! I love it! I miss seeing y'all all the time!
-Mrs. Brittany (its weird to type Mrs.)