
This is the best picture I could get...since the lighting was bad.

Another funny happening this week really isn't very funny to me. My three year old Molly has been very attached to her pacy since birth. I swore I would NEVER let any of my children have their pacy's much past age one. I stayed true to myself with Charlie and took his away at 15 months. After all, I had all but dogged Stephen's mother for letting him have his until he was FOUR! She would always tell me he needed it, and I would just roll my eyes. Well, it's been time for some time now to just get it over with and take it away completely. She had gone from about 5 to 1. I told her once they were all lost, that was it... they were gone. She lost here last one this past week. After hopelessly searching the house for it, she went to bed fairly calm. A few minutes later she said, "Mama, I know what's better than my pacy...my thumb!" I give up! We've gone from this...
(Christmas 2007 with Uncle Mark)




2 comments:
Welcome to the thumb-sucking club!
she needs to join the c--k sucking club if they can give a good bj before they start school daddy raised her wrong, both mine could and one was a boy and he actually sucked better than his sister
Post a Comment