Monday, January 12

Christmas came and went

Christmas came and went in a hurry. All the planning and preparation for just a few short hours makes me sad it's over. When life somewhat returned to normal, I settled down in front of my computer for some catch-up blogging. Not only did I find that my DSL modem had to be replaced, I also found my computer was doing some crazy thing by not showing any graphics. It's about time to put it out of it's misery and get a new one. Anyway...here are some of my favorite pictures with our families...I'm a little late as usual.


Getting ready to watch Polar Express 3-D!

Santa brought Gray a new play pretty!

One of Molly's favorite gifts from Santa- a digital camera...like mother, like daughter!

Santa brought Charlie an electric guitar...Molly likes it more than Charlie

Ten Leeper Grandchildren

Molly and Elise...first cousins and best friends!

Charlie's best Elvis impersonation

Sweet kisses from baby Fletcher...he has a new cousin!

Gray and Aunt Amy on Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve in Aberdeen

0 comments: