Sunday, December 21

#1 Dad Award

This past Friday, Molly and Charlie had their class Christmas parties. I was unable to attend, since I work on Mondays and Fridays. Of course I wanted to be there, but since I couldn't I sent the next best thing...DADDY! I really should say, the best thing...DADDY. Since Gray has been born, Daddy has really stepped up to the plate by helping with the other two children (I had him quite spoiled up to this point). That has ultimately led to him being in first place in their eyes. So when I asked him to go to the parties to take a few pictures, he was glad to do it. I might add that this also included taking ham sandwiches, gifts to exchange, and being there at two different times...four hours apart. Yes, he definitely deserves the #1 Dad award this week. I wish I had a picture of him with them at the party. Oh well, he can't think of everything...not to mention he used up my flash card! Here is the top five out of about 40!

Molly's class wore their pajamas for a "Twas the Night Before Christmas" party. Too cute!
Molly loved helping open their big box of gifts to keep in their classroom

Charlie and his buddies wait until it's their turn to open presents

Eating with the ladies!
Out of 9 boys gifts to choose a number for, Charlie chose the one with a movie in it. He couldn't have been happier. He's watched Superman several times this weekend.

Stephen, you are such a sweet Daddy! I know our children will have lots of precious memories of all the time you spent with them. I don't think you have ever missed one program, and now they may want you at all the parties too!

0 comments: