Saturday, June 20

10 months old!

Okay...I've been neglecting my blog. Gray has been 10 months old for almost two weeks now. I wanted to show you some of his favorite things these days...


Playing ball with big brother...he loves to roll it back and forth saying, "ba...ba...ba" (yes, that means ball)Hanging out with Daddy doing anything...saying,"da...da...da"
He is not happy when the big kids are outside playing in the backyard and he's stuck inside. Any time he spots a dog outside, he barks, "whuh...whuh...whuh"(he also does this when he sees any kind of stuffed animal around the house)

... as soon as he spots his bottle he says,"ba...ba...ba" -what can I say, he is a genius!


...and also a musician

...and a chef

I think he gets it from me, but seeing how he is the spitting image of his daddy,(picture below when he was 6 months old) he may beg to differ!!!



1 comments:

Kasey said...

I can't believe Gray will be 1 in just 2 months. Time flys. He does look just like his Daddy.