Stephen left on Thursday for his annual golfing trip with his buddies. I took some pictures to show him what we were up to while he was gone...not much! Gray is learning new things everyday. You can miss a lot when you are away from him for very long. He is growing out of all his clothes and is trying very hard to crawl! It won't be long until he's into everything! When he woke up from his naps this weekend, he decided he would just sit on up! It was a little surprising...
Here he is learning how to pick up and eat banana puffs...quite comical!
He didn't enjoy the banana puffs nearly as much as the spaghetti dinner!
Molly wanted to blow Daddy a kiss before she left to spend the night in Aberdeen. She and Mamaw had a girls night!
My boys before church. I had extra time just having to get two ready!
Here he is learning how to pick up and eat banana puffs...quite comical!
He didn't enjoy the banana puffs nearly as much as the spaghetti dinner!
Molly wanted to blow Daddy a kiss before she left to spend the night in Aberdeen. She and Mamaw had a girls night!
My boys before church. I had extra time just having to get two ready!
Nothing is as sweet as watching their reactions when they see their daddy after a few days away...priceless! We are so glad he's back!




2 comments:
I absolutely love the one of Stephen and Gray. I know you're glad he's home
Sweet pictures! Gray is growing!!!
Post a Comment